$ £
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2x8 AG with Flex 6700 and FTDX 10 1 year 8 months ago #570

I'm not sure if this is even possible. I have my Flex 6700 on port 1/A on the AG. LAN controlled and working UFB. I would like to use port 2/B and connect to my back-up FTDX 10. I'd like the Flex to work as it does. But want to control FTDX 10 manually with the AG App.

Have set DIP 3,4 to Off for IG control on port 2/B. Flex works fine on LAN/port 1/A, follows radio. But I can't get the Ap to show manual control on port 2/B.

I have tried to find the answer in the manual, 4O3A videos, Flex community, as well as Googling. I have "experimented" with my settings, just can't make it work.

A'm I trying to do the impossible? Or what a'm I doing wrong? Pse Help!

Johan, SE3X

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2x8 AG with Flex 6700 and FTDX 10 1 year 8 months ago #572

Hi Johan,

Sorry for a bit late answer but I somehow missed your question.

At the current version, AG v3.x.x there is no manual band control via AG App - the proper way to connect your FTDX 10 would be using our B2BCD decoder 4o3a.com/b2bcd-band-to-bcd-decoder
Also, as we are in the testing phase of the completely redesigned firmware for AG (v4.x.x), and if it is OK for you to manually switch bands via AG App, you can wait a couple of weeks for the new firmware release and you can do it manually whenever you want.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Kind regards,
Marko 4O9TTT

2x8 AG with Flex 6700 and FTDX 10 1 year 8 months ago #573

Can't delete. See next post.

Last edit: by SE3X.

2x8 AG with Flex 6700 and FTDX 10 1 year 8 months ago #574

Hi Marko, better late than never :) But with a bit of advise from Flex friends in their community I managed to solve it. This it the way it look on the screen today. Flex 6700 controlled by LAN. Yaesu as Radio B manual choose. By adding None to antennas in the config meny made it possible to do what I wanted to do. Security works as intended. You can't choose same antenn for the two radios.

73, Johan
Attachments:

Last edit: by SE3X.

2x8 AG with Flex 6700 and FTDX 10 1 year 8 months ago #575

You are correct,

This workaround will work well but will lack protection from transmitting to the wrong antenna.
Anyway, you will benefit from using our next release soon to include both protection and automatic antenna selection for desired band.

Kind regards,
Marko

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

4O3A Signature

SKY-SAT D.O.O.
Ratisevina bb
ME-85347 Igalo
Montenegro, Europe
P: +382 68 380 000
sales:
support:

World Wide Delivery

ups logo