$ £
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

TG-XL Touch Screen or Maestro Control? 2 years 4 months ago #481

Are there any ongoing programming efforts to allow the TG-XL 1x3 to switch antenna ports via its touch screen on the unit? And/or programming effort to allow the Maestro to control the TG-XL's antenna switching?

Butch, KF4HR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TG-XL Touch Screen or Maestro Control? 2 years 3 months ago #499

Hi Butch,

Somehow I missed your message...sry about that.

We do have plans in the future to utilize touchscreen display for various controls, but for now, it is a side-project as our main focus is on having a stable tuning mechanism and all that goes with it.
The good thing about TGXL is that it is firmware-upgradeable so we will do our best to improve its functionality over time.

Marko

TG-XL Touch Screen or Maestro Control? 2 years 3 months ago #500

Marko - thanks for your response. It did strike me as odd that SmartSDR software and the Flex Maestro both have the ability to control the PG-XL (standby/operate) and also monitor its other information, but a PC and App must be used to control the TG-XL, even to switch output ports (1x3). Especially for those who only wish to use their Maestro for remote operation.

I own a PG-XL and two TG-XL 1x3's, both amazing products. Many thanks to you and the 403A team for producing such well engineered equipment. Best wishes for the holidays.

Butch Quallich, KF4HR

TG-XL Touch Screen or Maestro Control? 2 years 3 months ago #507

Hi Butch,

I forgot to comment on SmartSDR-TGXL integration...it will happen at some point as well but since SmartSDR/FLEX is a much more complex system it will also take some time as we are trying to find the best and yet simplest way to implement meters and other controls into SmartSDR - not only TGXL but same goes for Antenna Genius and Rotator Genius which are in an uprising among remote users for the past couple of months.

To recap, our goal is to have everything integrated eventually, but surely it will take some time as this is a joint effort by both 4O3A and Flex teams.

Marko, 4O9TTT

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds

4O3A Signature

SKY-SAT D.O.O.
Ratisevina bb
ME-85347 Igalo
Montenegro, Europe
P: +382 68 380 000
sales:
support:

World Wide Delivery

ups logo