$ £
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Introduce yourself! Where are you from, what brought you here, what's your favorite band? (either HAM or music ^^)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

K5SRT-Ross What Brought You Too 403A (Automation with Networking) 2 years 3 months ago #520

Introduction of K5SRT,

I first became aware of 4O3A.com while helping put together a Remote FlexRadio site after K0LOT moved to a HOA address. The first I recall working with 4O3A was while working on our first 8x2 Antenna Genius. I recall really liking that it made use of network based automation. While I liked our first 8x2 switch a lighting storm did a number on it inside and we lost both a AGXL and 6500. Attached is a picture from ARRL Jan 2021 VHF/UHF Contest where I ran Unlimited Rover on a trip that converged with several other rovers in Texas while I live in Oklahoma in Jan. they tend to have better weather.

Latest project we finally got our second AGXL the style has changed some the prior one was all stainless on the outside this one has some labels that may it appear black. Again working the remote site and hope to move it from HF to also UHF/VHF so I can offer calls when not Mobile.
73, K5SRT-Ross
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

4O3A Signature

SKY-SAT D.O.O.
Ratisevina bb
ME-85347 Igalo
Montenegro, Europe
P: +382 68 380 000
sales:
support:

World Wide Delivery

ups logo