$ £
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Firmware PGXL 2 years 4 months ago #514

Why are the new amps coming with firmware 3.6.22 and not to current owners?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Firmware PGXL (Firmware upgrade 3.6.21 left PGXL broken till TBD Jan 2022) 2 years 3 months ago #518

Did you get any sort of answer? After problems with PGXL elected to upgrade to 3.6.21 off Flexradio site it was the only software listed now. I upgraded to the latest published which resulted in NO CONTROL of PGXL and placed in strange state (FW:3.6.21 IP:169.254.97.69)? Opened FlexRadio ticket on PXGL and got basic email, saying they are aware of reports of my issue, they then closed my ticket (unresolved) and expect to release a fix (TBD) January of 2022 (possible 3.6.22 for the rest of us). They removed there archive from the FlexRadio and 403A site and offer no return options or notes basically a expensive brick???? Does anyone have a way to go back to something that works can ping but no communications?
K5SRT-Ross
73, K5SRT-Ross

Last edit: by k5srt.

Firmware PGXL (Firmware upgrade 3.6.21 left PGXL broken till TBD Jan 2022) 2 years 3 months ago #524

No response has a link for 3.6.22 but the link goes to 3.6.21

Firmware PGXL (Firmware upgrade 3.6.21 left PGXL broken till TBD Jan 2022) 2 years 3 months ago #537

I guess the amps were built before the new firmware was released, should be no big deal?

Has the link been fixed?
4O3A Signature Team

Firmware PGXL (Firmware upgrade 3.6.21 left PGXL broken till TBD Jan 2022) 2 years 3 months ago #538

They released 3.6.23 later in the week

Also your forums are being spammed with junk mail.

Firmware PGXL (Firmware upgrade 3.6.21 left PGXL broken till TBD Jan 2022) 2 years 3 months ago #540

Thanks for the confirmation AB8WD!

You mean the spam posts? Our admin should be taking care of that.
4O3A Signature Team

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds

4O3A Signature

SKY-SAT D.O.O.
Ratisevina bb
ME-85347 Igalo
Montenegro, Europe
P: +382 68 380 000
sales:
support:

World Wide Delivery

ups logo